- Our client is a large national firm with a strong national presence, an expanding Brisbane office, and a reputation for excellence.
- They are one of the ultimate Employers of Choice offering competitive salaries, as well as numerous staff benefits and a stable and cohesive work environment.
Working with two highly regarded partners, you will specialise in:
- mergers and acquisitions,
- joint ventures,
- private equity,
- capital raising,
- foreign investment, as well as
- corporate structuring.
- The right candidate will have a minimum of 6 years PAE in Corporate and Commercial Law and will have worked with a notable practice.
- You will currently be a Senior Associate, or be a Senior Lawyer of 6 or more years PAE and be looking to step up into an SA role should you have demonstrable skills in the management and mentoring of junior lawyers.
- The remuneration package is attractive and negotiable in line with the skillset of the individual, however mid to high $1's can be used as a general guide.
- Our client's employee benefits include a sensational health and well-being program as well as an active social club and supportive parental leave policies. Flexible work practices are also embraced.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CC1410202 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.