- Our client is a large national mid-tier firm with a strong presence in Brisbane and a reputation for excellence.
- They are the ultimate Employer of Choice offering competitive salaries, as well as multiple staff benefits and a stable and cohesive work environment.
- Working with three highly regarded partners, you will specialise in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and business structuring.
- You will also gain exposure to private equity, corporate issues, franchising and procurement.
- The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years PAE in Corporate M&A.
- This firm’s employee benefits are too long to list as they really look after their staff.
- They have a sensational health and well-being program as well as a great social club and parental leave policies.
- They are a huge supporter of gender equality and actively promote respect in the workplace.
- This is re-affirmed by the awards this firm wins year after year.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO120219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.