- Our client is a pre-eminent national law firm and is considered an Employer of Choice by many.
- They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
- Rarely do we need to recruit for them as they have extremely low staff turnover.
In this role your skills will be further developed and honed while gaining exposure to a variety of corporate finance work, including:
- capital raising and debt funding;
- corporate financing for major property and infrastructure projects;
- Acting on concession and financing issues for Utilities Infrastructure;
- Advising on the acquisition of sizeable assets within the resources sector;
- Advising on the acquisition of senior debt as well as on restructuring of secondary financing arrangements and secondary debt trade.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years PAE in corporate finance related matters.
- These will ideally have been served within a national mid or top tier firm in any capital city of Australia, the United Kingdom, Asia Pacific, or the Middle East.
- You will also have a sound knowledge of corporate finance, as well as the disciplines inherent in capital raising and financial management.
- In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience.
- The firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including paid post-graduate studies at international tertiary institutions.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CF040118 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.