- This is an expanding international firm which will allow you to progress your career exponentially.
- It is recognised and highly regarded by industry peers.
- Working in the corporate group, within the funds practice you can expect to work across a broad range of transactions from structuring through to close and management.
- Your clients will include management teams, private equity institutions, debt providers and portfolio companies.
- The successful candidate will work directly with a fund management partner providing high quality corporate advice to both local and international clients.
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 3 years post admission experience, with applicants considered up to Senior Associate level.
- You will have experience across commercial deals and providing advice on complex structures across multiple jurisdictions.
- This role will progress your career to new levels and you will be personally rewarded for your work with a top-tier salary and an array of staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO14022020 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.