- An independent Mid-tier Brisbane CBD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years.
- They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career.
- Modern functional premises in the heart of Brisbane's CBD with dedicated offices for their lawyers (not 'open plan').
This is a broad commercial position with a varied and challenging work mix including:
- Corporate M&A - both Private M&A and ECM work,
- Partnership and JV agreements,
- Corporate structuring,
- Corporate advisory,
- Commercial contracts, as well as
- intellectual property.
- You will have at least 3 years experience working with similar clients on those matters described in the work mix.
- You will have strong technical skills including the ability to assist Partners on complex transactions as well as strong skills in drafting advices.
- This firm is a flexible & dynamic organisation supportive of your career & life goals.
- They have a proven history of elevating people to partnership based on merit and not seniority.
- The culture is inclusive and one based on camaraderie across all departments.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO180319 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.