- An independent South East QLD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years.
- They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career.
- This is a broad commercial position with a varied and challenging work mix including:
- Partnership and JV agreements,
- Supply agreements,
- Employment matters,
- Commercial property, and
- Intellectual property, as well as
- Some exposure to M&A.
- Your clients will include SME’s and high net worth individuals
- You will have at least 3 years experience working with similar clients (SME’s and high net worth individuals) on those matters described in the work mix.
- This firm is flexible & dynamic organisation supportive of your career & life goals.
- They have a proven history of elevating people to partnership based on merit and not seniority.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO081019 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.