- This is one of Australia's leading national law firms with a top-tier reputation.
- This firm has a strong history, which prides itself on providing quality legal advice and using innovative technology.
- They have beautiful offices in Brisbane and a dedicated Corporate team full of hard working lawyers.
- In this role you can expect to act for clients on takeovers, mergers and acquisitions.
- Your will day to day involvement will include negotiation and preparation of complex transaction documents, capital raisings, assist publicly listed companies in relation to the ASX listing rules and Corporations Act responsibilities.
- You will require 4 Years' PAE minimum at a medium, top or national firm with significant exposure to corporate private enterprise work.
- You will be comfortable providing advice regarding the corporations Act and ASX Listing rules.
- This is an exceptional firm to work for due to their high-quality matters they work on, as well as an excellent firm culture and work-life balance.
- They are an employer of choice with contemporary employee friendly policies and remuneration levels that rival the best.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO261118 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.