- This is one of Australia's leading national law firms.
- This firm has a strong history, which prides itself on providing quality legal advice and using innovative technology.
- They have beautiful offices and an abundance of opportunity to work closely with partners and to mentor junior members of the team.
- In this role you can expect to assist private and publicly listed companies in relation to ASX listing rules and Corporations Act responsibilities on M&A transactions, capital raisings, competition law, Australian regulatory compliance, share and asset acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and other general commercial work.
- Your day to day involvement will include working with Corporate partners nationally.
- 4 Years' PAE minimum required at a medium, top or national firm with significant exposure to corporate private enterprise work.
- You will be comfortable providing advice regarding the Corporations Act and ASX Listing rules.
- This is an exceptional firm to work for due to their highly sophisticated clientele and down-to-earth hard working and professional team.
- They are an Employer of Choice with contemporary employee-friendly policies, as well as remuneration levels that rival the best.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting (compliant to COVID-19 regulations) for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:CO07072020 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.