- Innovative solution seeker?
- Opportunity to work on high quality matter across a range of industries
- Work at a top-tier law firm with an international presence and leading expertise across several practise areas!
- Our client requires a corporate government lawyer with a minimum of 2 years PAE.
- Your role will include public administrative law matters including a mix of information law, corporate governance, strategy decision-making processes, regulatory and investigatory matters, privacy issues, corruption and accountability as well as judicial review.
- You will provide advice to a range of government agencies under the guidance of experienced and well-regarded Partners.
- You will have at least 2 years post admission experience in private practice across government services (e.g. administrative law, regulatory, judicial review, or government transactions or PPP work). Alternatively you will have worked as a lawyer in the public sector for a State or Commonwealth Government Department and will have a transferrable skillset into government services within a large commercial law firm.
- The ideal candidate will also be client focused, have commercial drafting skills, a passion for innovative solutions and excellent communication skills for relationship building.
- You will have a solid academic transcript and a copy of this should accompany your application.
- In return, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to major organisations and cutting-edge legal matters across a range of industries.
- There is also a highly competitive remuneration package on offer and other employee benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO191119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.