- Innovative solution seeker?
- Opportunity to work on high quality matter across a range of industries
- Work at a top-tier law firm with an international presence and leading expertise across several practise areas!
- Our client requires a corporate government lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PAE.
- Your role will include public administrative law matters including a mix of information law, corporate governance, strategy decision-making processes, regulatory and investigatory matters, privacy issues, corruption and accountability as well as judicial review.
- You will provide advice to a range of government agencies under the guidance of experienced and well-regarded Partners.
- You will have at least 3 years post admission experience in the public sector or administrative law.
- The ideal candidate will also be client focused, have commercial drafting skills, a passion for innovative solutions and excellent communication skills for relationship building.
- In return, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to major organisations and cutting-edge legal matters across a range of industries.
- There is also a highly competitive remuneration package on offer and other employee benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO131218 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.