- We are searching for lawyers to further build our client's expanding Corporate M&A team.
- This firm delivers high end corporate and operational legal services to sophisticated listed and unlisted companies operating nationally and internationally within the resources and technology sectors.
- Regulated and Unregulated Corporate M&A;
- IPO's and other Capital Raisings;
- Back Door Listings;
- Corporate Advisory; and
- Corporate Governance.
- You will need to have a minimum of 3 years' post admission, with the last 12-18 months in regulated Corporate M&A.
- You will also have sound commercial acumen and have a commitment to working solid hours to achieve client objectives.
- The mentoring opportunities from talented technicians are exceptional, together with real work-life balance, and a 'flat' structure.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO061218 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.