- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- Working closely with one Partner you will have broad exposure to a variety of matters including:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Capital raisings;
- Operational contracts;
- Commercial contracts;
- Transaction document negotiation;
- Regulatory advice; and
- Commercial due diligence.
- You will have at least 2 Years PAE, with candidates considered up to Associate Level.
- You will come from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in regulated M&A.
- You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO061119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.