- An international large top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers.
- Act for leading Australian corporates on all aspects of their corporate work involving working on Corporate M&A, IPO’S, Private Equity, Joint Ventures and general corporate advice and support to clients.
- You will gain exposure across a range of industries including energy, resources and infrastructure.
- The right candidate will be at Senior Associate level and would have been in this title for at least 2 years.
- They will come from a mid or top-tier background and be able to demonstrate high performance in Corporate law throughout their career.
- Previous experience in mentoring junior lawyers is preferable.
- This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- You will be given the opportunity to work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
- This firm also pays at the top of the market and really looks after their staff.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO250219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.