- This reputable eastern seaboard firm currently has a vacancy within their CTP Insurance team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- In this position, you will be a valued member of the team assisting Partners from Insurance.
- You will provide cohesive and legally technical advice on a range of CTP matters including multi-vehicle accident claims involving major and catastrophic injuries.
- You can expect to be challenged with complex liability disputes and strongly contested damages claims.
- The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual with at least 3 years post admission experience.
- CTP defendant insurance experience is essential.
- You will also have the opportunity to provide mentoring within the team so previous exposure to this will be highly regarded.
- You will join a team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
- They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
- A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: DI021219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.