- Take your career to the next level at an expanding law firm
- Team led by highly experienced and well-regarded Partners
- Excellent Workplace Culture
- Well suited to an Associate or Senior Associate between 4 and 12 years PAE
- A large global law firm with offices across Australia which offers a stimulating work environment.
- With a commercial offering of experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
- This office is located in Brisbane’s CBD and has a growth requirement for a general liability insurance lawyers.
- They are an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, low attrition levels, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- There is currently a role available for a Defendant Insurance solicitor working alongside talented Partners, on a broad range of insurance matters including Public Liability, Product Liability and property damage matters.
- There is also the option for Professional Indemnity exposure should you be interested.
- This firm offers its employees a cohesive and enjoyable workplace culture as well as a broad spectrum of other benefits you expect from an international practice.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will have the opportunity to grow your career in Defendant Insurance, leveraging off the recognised skillsets of the responsible Partners.
- In this role you will be able to build on your existing skill set with the safety net of Partners who are readily accessible on a daily basis.
- The successful candidate will be at least Associate level with more than 4 years’ experience in Defendant Insurance at a mid or top-tier firm.
- Lawyers up to Senior Associate Level will be considered
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within Insurance, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and good academics (above 5.0 GPA).
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:IN120620 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229