- Established Insurance practice with Panel work and deep client relationships
- A firm highly respected by its competitors
- Rem & Benefits ranging from $175K to $350K++
Our Client is a resourceful national firm that has strategic growth forecast in their Brisbane insurance practice. This includes enhancing their existing service capabilities in the professional indemnity, product liability, general liability, and specialty lines.
This firm has an established reputation as a leading legal service provider to national insurance companies as well as a considerable number of institutional self-insureds.
The firm's Partners and Lawyers pride themselves on their ability to relate to clients and deliver superior legal advice through technical excellence, commercial insight, well-developed communication skills, and the ability to run claims systematically meeting stringent timelines.
The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated professionals credited by their peers as having strong technical capabilities in their respective areas.
As part of its growth strategy, they are looking to appoint senior defendant insurance lawyers with a strong client profile, with the firm's ability to accommodate one or more people at a variety of entry points, including:
- Partner level looking to migrate their practice; or at
- Special Counsel level looking to advance their career off the back of a modest client following of $400K or more.
As a mandatory requirement, you will have experience in dealing with one or two specialist defendant lines such as:
- professional indemnity (construction, financial lines, or medical indemnity);
- product liability;
- general liability issues;
- employer liability;
- statutory compensation for self-insureds; and
- cyber-security including data breach liability.
In challenging times, there has been the need for law firms to re-calibrate in order to maintain a competitive advantage and a sustainable profit pool for its partners. Those that have managed this well have emerged as magnets to other partners looking to transition their clients to a more innovative and profitable platform.
With 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for partners, and whole teams, to specialist, mid or top tier practices, all while providing critical intelligence on:
- Individual profitability of the relevant firms;
- Partnership structures and equity distribution;
- Strategic growth plans;
- Intra/Cross practice compatibility;
- Historical transitions;
- Performance expectations; as well as
- Partnership culture and idiosyncrasies (trust us when we say that no one firm is perfect).
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move.
For a uncompromisingly confidential discussion, please contact our Director and Senior Client Advisor - Craig Ashton-Sward on either:
- 0413 743 838 (8:00 am to 8:00 pm 7 days)