- This highly-regarded & resourceful CBD Firm is seeking a Jnr Insurance Lawyer to join this dynamic team.
- Join a firm that truly supports work | life balance
- Fast-track career progression available for the right candidate
- Interesting work mix for major clients
ROLE & FIRM
- A dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm within the insurance sector, they pride themselves on their reputation.
- It is well resourced and innovative, with a strong workplace culture. It is also very focussed on a good work-life balance while still ensuring client value to a high standard.
- With a steady increase in work, they need another pair of hands in their insurance team to work across a range of matters.
- This will include a mix of property, general and injury liability matters across a range of sectors.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years post-admission experience with a background working in a firm's defendant insurance practice group.
- Candidates up to 5 years PAE will be considered.
- Previous experience in Defendant Insurance is a must, with exposure to property liability ideal, together with great drafting skills and a level of confidence in the defence of claims with the strategic support from specialist Partners.
- This firm is one that actively supports work | life balance.
- The right candidate will be offered progression opportunities and you can expect an enjoyable workplace environment where your contributions will be truly valued.
- Their offices are modern, resourceful, and central to the CBD.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
OUR EXPERIENCE & NEXT STEPS
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF:CI290720 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229