- Join a firm that truly supports work | life balance
- Market-leading Remuneration | $150k to $220k
- Interesting work mix for major clients
- New 2020 Growth Opportunity - Need's to be filled ASAP
ROLE & FIRM
- This reputable National Mid-Tier CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Insurance Team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial Insurance sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- Working under the guidance of highly-regarded Partners, your work-mix will be primarily comprised of Dust Diseases (Silicosis claims) as well as the defence of other personal injury claims.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years post-admission experience with a background working in a firm's defendant insurance practice group.
- Ideally you will currently be a Senior Associate or an Associate ready to step into an SA position.
- Previous experience in Defendant Insurance is a must, with exposure to dust diseases claims being ideal, together with great drafting skills and a level of confidence in running the defence of claims independently yet with the strategic support from specialist Partners.
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within insurance, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- Our client is offering a total remuneration package at the top end of the market and the firm is one that actively supports work | life balance.
- The right candidate will be offered progression opportunities and you can expect an enjoyable workplace environment where your contributions will be truly valued.
- Their offices are modern, resourceful, and central to the CBD.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: DI310120 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.