- This is a specialist firm focusing on insurance litigation.
- Due to growth and work volumes, an opportunity has become available for a lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will act for clients in relation to insurance disputes, working alongside experienced Partners and other talented insurance lawyers, you can expect to handle:
- public and product liability claims;
- workers compensation matters;
- marine carrier claims;
- heavy motor property and liability claims; and
- indemnity disputes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 2 years' PAE;
- previous experience in Commercial Litigation; and
- experience in insurance will obviously be well regarded yet is NOT a mandatory prerequisite.
In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- high standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- good salary package;
- excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN091018 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.