- Seeking a Highly Ambitious Insurance Lawyer
- Fast-track career progression available for the right candidate
- Opportunity to Work with Reputable Partners for Career Development
- Our client is a leading mid tier with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading workers compensation team in the legal market.
- They also have an excellent culture, known to look after staff with a range of benefits and health and well-being policies.
- Predominately workers compensation defending claims for damages for personal injuries including work incidents, public liability and total and permanent disability claims against superannuation.
- Act on behalf of WorkCover Queensland and other large self-insurers including mining companies, manufacturers and local government.
- A minimum of 5 Years post-admission experience either ready to step into a Lawyer or Associate role
- Previous experience defendant workers compensation matters is essential, together with great drafting skills for claims.
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within workers compensation, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- Modern offices, collegiate team environment and a busy social club.
- You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: WC030620 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.