- Leading Employment and WHS Firm | Close-Knit Team
- Client Focus | Exposure to Complex WHS and Employment Matters
- Highly Competitive Remuneration | Career Advancement Opportunities
- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- Working one on one with an industry leading Partner and their talented team, the role will see you represent a broad client base on notable workplace relations and safety matters.
- Your work will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Enterprise bargaining agreements;
- Front and back end workplace health and safety matters;
- Unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- Restraint of trade issues; and
- Workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 5 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations.
- Are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level.
- You will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously within a close knit team.
- Lastly, a good sense of humour will serve you well in this team as whilst they're professional in their approach to their work, they also enjoy a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
- You will gain the mentoring directly from a Partner and the opportunity to take responsibility for a wide variety of interesting matters.
- This will be coupled with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere and staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: WHSA20203 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.