- drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- enterprise bargaining agreements;
- front and back end workplace health and safety matters;
- unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- restraint of trade issues; and
- workplace harassment and bullying claims.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be successful you will be an Employment and Workplace Relations Lawyer with 7+ years post admission experience and either at, or ready to step up to a Senior Associate role. Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within employment law, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:2815038 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org