- Leading International Top-Tier Firm | Enviable Work Mix
- Excellent Workplace Culture + Approachable Partner | Endless Career Development Opportunities
- Market Leading Remuneration + Employee Benefits
- Our client is an exceptionally resourceful, international top-tier firm which is globally recognised as having a leading Employment practice;
- They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- Working under the guidance of a highly sought after Employment Partner and his team, you will work across a mix of advisory and litigious matters acting on behalf of the employer across ER, IR and Safety matters including but not limited to; workplace health and safety investigations and prosecutions; regulatory proceedings; advising on and undertaking workplace investigations; employment related disputes; advising on employment and workplace policies; and litigating matters in the State and Federal Courts, Tribunals and Commissions and utilising complaint handling and alternative dispute resolution techniques.
- You will also be given the opportunity to provide employment law support on a range of commercial and transactional issues.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You will have a minumum of 7 + years' post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or large mid-tier CBD firm;
- Previous safety experience will also see you well positioned for this opportunity; and also
- A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
- In return for your talents this firm is offering an impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms; mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: EMPSC2020310 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.