- National firm which will see you working under an experienced Partner.
- This career-changing opportunity will offer you assured career development, the opportunity to contribute to the business development and growth of the practice alongside competitive remuneration.
- Our client is currently seeking an Employment Associate or Senior Associate to join their growing team.
- Your role will see you handling matters across the employment law spectrum, including drafting and advising on employment agreements and executive contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- The ideal candidate will have between 3 years PAE through to Senior Associate status within a top-tier or mid-tier CBD firm, and be confident in your conduct of files across the breadth of Workplace Relations, both advisory and litigious.
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure.To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:SWR286683 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com