- Dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable firm within the Employment sector with a commercial offering and specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas;
- This role will see you working under experienced Partners.
- Highly competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development opportunities.
- Our client is seeking an Employment Senior Associate to join their growing CBD based practice.
- Your role will allow you to handle matters across the employment law spectrum, including drafting and advising on employment agreements and executive contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims as well as exposure to broader Commercial matters.
- You will have 5 + years' PAE within a mid or top-tier CBD firm, and be confident in your conduct of files across the breadth of Workplace Relations, both advisory and litigious. Safety experience will also be highly regarded
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure.To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:SWR286683 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com