- Leading Employment Team | Close-Knit Team
- Client Focus | Exposure to Complex Employment & IR Matters
- Strong Prospects for Partnership Advancement
- This is a large firm with one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia due to the quality of their work. The Employment Law practice is widely recognised for working on some of the highest profile matters in Australia.
- Working alongside a sought after Partner and their collegiate team, you can expect to take carriage of your own matters across the full spectrum of employee relations, industrial relations and workplace health and safety matters through both front-end and back-end transactional work, advisory and disputes. The role will also see you taking an active involvement in the development of the business.
- Ideally you will possess a minimum 8 years post admission experience gained within a specialist employment and industrial relations practice, a large mid-tier firm or in the in-house space. You will also have a clear passion for employment law and a strong desire to be a leader in this field in the long-term, creating mid to long term Partnership prospects.
- In addition to this, you will have extensive experience in and enjoy a significant part in both current and future external stakeholder management.
- This firm offers highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities an access to great employee benefits (gym membership and activate social and sporting events).
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: ESA2020135 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.