- Dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable firm within the Employment sector with both a positive and supportive workplace culture located in Brisbane's CBD.
- This is a sensational opportunity for an Employment Partner or special Counsel to take over a modest client following.
- You can expect to handle various matters including, drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts, enterprise agreements, general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims and restraint of trade issues;
- Exposure to workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work.
- You will either be a Senior Workplace Relations Lawyer with a strong reputation in the Brisbane market, a Partner with a modest client following or in the alternate, a Special Counsel looking for a rapid elevation to Partnership within 12-18 months.
- Remuneration is negotiable depending on seniority and profile with a Partner level appointment ranging from circa $300k.
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure.To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:SWR286683 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com