- Dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable firm within the Employment sector with both a positive and supportive workplace culture located in Brisbane's CBD.
- This is a sensational opportunity for an Employment Partner or special Counsel to take over a modest client following.
- You can expect to handle various matters including, drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts, enterprise agreements, general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims and restraint of trade issues;
- Exposure to workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work.
- You will either be a Senior Workplace Relations Lawyer with a strong reputation in the Brisbane market, a Partner with a modest client following or in the alternate, a Special Counsel looking for a rapid elevation to Partnership within 12-18 months.
- Remuneration is negotiable depending on seniority and profile with a Partner level appointment ranging from circa $300k.
THE NEXT STEP
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com