- Client Focus | Close-Knit Team
- Market Leading Remuneration | Work on Landmark Employment, WHS + IR Matters
- Highly Competitive Remuneration | Define your Career
- Award winning employer of choice with a reputable Employment, Industrial Relations & Safety practice group.
- With a client focus, this close-knit team provides specialist experience across a wide range of quality matters, while maintaining exceptional work-life balance, together with a positive and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for a talented Workplace Relations Lawyer to join a close knit team of specialist employment lawyers at Senior Associate level, with room for fast progression to Special Counsel.
- Front-end workplace relations advice work, as well as back end employment and industrial relations matters, as well as the option to gain exposure to WH&S work should you have an interest.
- Wide range of sizable private and public sector clients across the contentious and non-contentious matters, allowing for diversity in work.
- You must have 5 or more years' PAE, and either currently be an SA or be interested in stepping up to SA level immediately.
- Remuneration is negotiable depending on the seniority and profile of the successful individual.
- Lastly, a good sense of humour will serve you well in this team as whilst they're professional in their approach to their work, they also enjoy a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
- A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: EM20191215 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.