- Our client is looking for a motivated corporate lawyer to join their Corporate & Resources team.
- This is a leading national firm where you will be exposed to many of Australia's top 100 companies and multi-nationals.
- This includes both Australian and International conglomerates.
Your role will include:
- mergers and acquisitions in the resources and general corporate sector;
- asset divestments;
- drafting joint ventures and farmin agreements;
- working on renewable energy as well as oil and gas projects;
- advising on project developments and operational matters including approvals and compliance.
- You need at least 3 years PAE in the corporate or energy sector and should be a self-starter who can work as part of a team in order to meet client needs and deadlines.
- You must also have sound academics (Honours minimum 5.25 GPA).
- Top-tier salary of up to $175,000, together with being mentored by the Partners in this group who are consistently ranked among Australia's and the world's leading corporate lawyers.
- And worth noting is the fact that
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO071119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.