- This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- Their E&R team works with some of the most significant projects in the Asia-Pacific region for public and private participants.
- The successful candidate will service a solid pipeline of public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate advisory matters.
- There will be a particular focus on energy & resource sectors and you can expect to advise a range of enviable listed and private companies.
- You will be between 2 and 5 years PAE with a strong background Corporate Law.
- Previous top or mid-tier experience preferred but not essential
- Must be driven and have a genuine interest in transactions and projects across mining, electricity, oil and gas.
- You will gain exposure on high level, sophisticated legal matters, taking your career to the next level.
- Highly competitive salary.
- An established and dynamic firm providing the perfect environment for you to excel in your career.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2821058 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.