- This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- Their E&R team works with some of the most significant projects in the Asia-Pacific region for public and private participants.
- The successful candidate will service a solid pipeline of Public and private M&A, JVs and corporate advisory matters.
- There will be a particular focus on energy & resource sectors and you can expect to advise a range of listed and private Australian companies across a range of industries.
- Apply if you are between 2 and 5 years PAE with a strong background Corporate Law.
- We have a preference for previous top or mid-tier lawyers who are driven and have a genuine interest in energy and resources.
- You will have the opportunity to work on high level, sophisticated legal matters, taking your career to the next level.
- This is a global firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO181018 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.