- This is one of Australia's leading mid-tier law firms.
- They are an employer of choice with contemporary employee friendly policies and remuneration levels that rival the best.
- The work will focus on quality front end construction work.
- You will gain exposure to some of Australia’s most notable Construction contracts.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years PAE in a Construction team with specialist, mid-tier national or top-tier firm.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm has great work-life balance and employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CS03032020 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.