- A highly regarded, national firm currently has a vacancy within their Front-End Construction Team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- In this position, you will be a valued member of the Front-End Construction Team and will assist the Partners in managing clients while providing cohesive and legally technical advice.
- Working on major projects such as main roads, railways, hospitals, universities and schools, an ability to gain highly admirable experience.
- The firm is seeking a motivated individual, mid or top-tier background is preferred but not essential.
- PPP experience advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years post-admission experience in and exposure to a fair portion of the fields mentioned.
- You will join a team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
- They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
- A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2899103 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.