- Mid-Tier Firm with Highly Respected Partner
- Extremely Profitable Practice – High Paying Remuneration
- Career-defining Opportunity
This is a national firm that has exceptional resources here in Brisbane. What this firm does, it does well, having specialist expertise in dedicated areas of practice. It is regarded as having a preeminent Construction Practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
Working alongside these approachable Partners and one of the best mentors in the business you could learn from, you will work on some of the most significant construction matters in Queensland. If successful you will work directly to a range of clients across relevant industries and can expect to handle complex construction matters including:
- Drafting and reviewing construction contracts
- Major project Procurement;
- Residential, retail and community developments;
- Social infrastructure and transport projects;
- Risk management
You will find this position a comfortable stretch of your existing skill set whilst having the safety net of more senior construction lawyers who are readily accessible on a daily basis.
2 - 5 YEARS PAE LAWYER
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2 years PAE (applications considered up to Associate level);
- Construction experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm (both front and back end candidates considered); and
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
This practice is one of Brisbane's most successful firms with a great reputation in the marketplace. Be recognised for your efforts and expect to be rewarded well. In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- Impressive salary package in line with other mid and top-tier firms;
- Excellent resources and secondment opportunities;
- Mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and
- Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN140919 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.