- National top-tier firm with a strong reputation attracting Australia's most successful and innovative organisations as clients.
- This role will see you providing full range front-end advice to public and private clients in planning and delivering critical large infrastructure projects.
- Sectors will include oil and gas, telecommunications, infrastructure, as well as energy and resources based projects.
- Our client is looking for a lawyer who has been a Senior Associate for at least 2 years, ideally 7 to 10+ Years PAE.
- You will need experience in front-end construction matters and have a hunger for the industry.
- This is a firm that is continuing to grow and your salary package will also reflect this.
- They also have great leave entitlements and other benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN261119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.