- This reputable national firm currently has a vacancy within their general insurance team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- In this position, you will be a valued member of the team assisting Partners from Insurance.
- You will provide cohesive and legally technical advice on a range of Public Liability and Property Damage matters including catastrophic injuries, dangerous recreational activities, nuisance claims and occupiers’ liability.
- You can expect to be challenged with claims from various sectors in australia, complex liability disputes and strongly contested claims.
- The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual with at least 2 years post admission experience.
- Public liability defendant insurance experience is essential.
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- You will join a team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
- They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
- A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref DI100720 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.