- Join a leading mid-tier law firm with a quality team of health lawyers that has grown rapidly in recent times.
- Acting for health and allied health professionals, you will work on a range of files from personal injury insurance matters involving negligence and malpractice to professional indemnity matters including prosecutions and disciplinary proceedings.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years PAE in an insurance team with experience in either professional indemnity, health law and /or disciplinary proceedings.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large scale matters including coronial inquests and Commissions of Inquiry which will excel your career while working for a company that really looks after their staff.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN180319 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.