This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional with prior payroll experience to further develop their HR generalist capabilities.
Reporting to the National Human Resources Manager, you can expect your responsibilities to include:
- Processing payroll for 250+ employees across numerous States;
- Ensure Payroll/HR statutory requirements are compliant;
- Act as first point of call for general HR and payroll enquiries;
- Processing of leave applications and assisting with resourcing allocations;
- Inductions and onboarding of new staff;
- Recruitment and selection;
- Ongoing refinement of HR and payroll policies and procedures; and
- General HR projects.
An understanding of HR policies and procedures gained from experience within a professional services environment is essential, preferably within a sizable law firm. Personal attributes which will see you thrive in this role include"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, judgment and discretion;
- Professional presentation;
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels;
- Strong organisational and time-management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A 'can do' attitude with the ability to think outside the box.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Candidates a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:2830243 email your resume to Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000