- An international large top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers.
- You will be responsible for providing a range of Corporate precedents and knowledge management support to the firm.
- This will include:
- Coordinating and administering firm wide precedents;
- Preparing reports based on new legislation;
- Overseeing the creation, review and amendment of precedents;
- Responding to related queries and questions;
- Managing and implementing a precedent development policy; and
- Administering access to precedent materials
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong initiative.
- You will either be a corporate Lawyer with a desire to move into an 'inhouse' position, away from billable targets or alternatively you will have 2-4 years experience in a precedents of knowledge role.
- Not only will you get away from financial targets you will be personally rewarded for your work with a top-tier salary and an array of staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CO241019 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.