- Exclusive Brief to Law Staff
- Unique In-House Counsel Opportunity
- Dynamic Corporation | 2,000+ Employees
- Iconic brand | Inclusive Culture | High Customer Satisfaction
Law Staff have been briefed exclusively on this rare In-house opportunity for a junior to mid-level lawyer to work on significant matters.
Our client is one of the largest institutions in its market segment in Australia, with a 100+ year history and exponential growth in recent times. They maintain an unparalleled reputation for excellence and are renowned for their service delivery and customer focus. The company employees over 2000 people Australia wide and runs a high performing ex-top tier legal team that has won an number of awards for their innovation and technical competence.
You will work closely with industry leaders to provide comprehensive and commercially focused legal advice on a broad range of challenging matters including, but not limited to:
- Commercial contracts – including finance agreements, technology and intellectual property, property maintenance agreements, consultancy agreements, and general services contracts;
- Advising on issues that arise throughout the life-cycle of a contract;
- Reviewing and approving marketing material; and
- Advising on privacy, competition and IP protection issues for the company and its related entities and subsidiaries.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following credentials:
- Admission as a legal practitioner in Queensland;
- A minimum of 2 to 7 years PAE in a mid or top-tier firm (in-house candidates will also be considered);
- Experience working on complex commercial matters and strong drafting skills across any of the following lines – Procurement, Commercial Contracts, or Front-end Construction;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of a high professional standard;
- Strong problem-solving and decision making abilities; and
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and work in a collegial team environment.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role within a positive team environment offering:
- Genuine work-life balance;
- Learning and development programs providing real opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Attractive remuneration negotiated in line with top-tier law firms as well as the skillset and experience of the individual;
- Bonuses based on organisational, group, and individual performance;
- Company discounts;
- Free onsite parking and gym membership;
- Salary sacrifice options; and
- Corporate health discounts and benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IH110719 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | www.lawstaff.com.au
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.