With responsibility for the Australian and New Zealand legal function, this role will see you focused on core responsibilities towards Asset Management and Property transactions.
Areas of practice outside of this primary function may be handled by you in keeping with your capacity, while also managing the external legal panel. The broader scope may see you advising on and drafting:
- Commercial contracts ancillary to Rural and Commercial Property transactions such as MOU’s; HOA’s; Sale Agreements;
- Commercial Leasing;
- Procurement, Supply Contracts; as well as Stock and Equipment Contracts;
- Intellectual Property;
- Employment Law;
- Exposure to Corporate Governance, Administrative Law, legislation and regulations relevant and applicable to the organisation's operations;
- Dispute Resolution.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic commercially minded lawyers with a minimum 7 years' post admission experience within a front-end commercial property or corporate commercial practice group within a notable law firm. You will be confident in your ability to independently manage Commercial Property transactions and Commercial Contracts. Any exposure to Crown Leasehold transactions would be considered an advantage however this is not essential.
Additionally, you will be:
- Admitted as a Solicitor in an Australian jurisdiction and have a current unrestricted practicing certificate;
- An Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia;
- Confident in your knowledge of relevant legislation and essential processes;
- Proactive and have the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role and make your mark within an exceptional organisation. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package in line with the higher end of the Brisbane market.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role for you to research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IH3012984 and email your Resume in Word format to either:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | www.lawstaff.com.au