- CBD Location | Global Resources Company
- 1-4 years PAE | Diverse Career-Defining Role
- Competitive Remuneration | Full time position
- In-House Counsel | Global Resources Company
Our client is a leading global resources organisation with a diverse portfolio and significant pipeline of projects. With such a rapidly growing team, our client is seeking to appoint a commercial lawyer to provide technical support to the Senior Legal Counsel and the Commercial Manager.
The role itself will see you broadening your commercial skillset and provide you with intellectual stimulation through a solid mix of work including but not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and procurement agreements;
- Contract management;
- Commercial reviews and negotiation;
- Drafting and reviewing government submissions; and
- Preparation of various legal, documents, reports and project requests for management.
With 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for lawyers at all levels and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skillset and interests. In an effort to secure your opportunity for a confidential discussion on this role, please email your details through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: IH20190523.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in- house.
We look forward to engaging with shortlisted candidates.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000