- In-house Employer | Intermediate to Senior | Growing Practice
- Short & Long Term Contracts
- Competitive Remuneration | REAL Work Life Balance!
Our client, a fast-growing organisation has asked us to assist them with the appointment of Workers Compensation Lawyers to their Brisbane CBD based organisation.
Opportunities are at an intermediate level (2-4 years PAE) and Senior level (5+ years PAE). If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
You will work closely with industry leaders to provide advice on a broad range of challenging matters which will involve, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking the defence of complex defendant insurance matters.
- Provide advice in relation to indemnity, liability, quantum, and evidence, settlement, costs or other aspects.
- Appearing as Counsel on interlocutory applications and at compulsory conferences, drafting pleadings, affidavits and other court documents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Admission as a legal practitioner in Queensland;
- Between 4 to 10 years post admission experience within a defendant insurance team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard;
- Exceptional drafting skills;
- High level of commercial acumen, and
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role role within a positive, team environment offering:
- Highly competitive remuneration;
- REAL work life balance - 38 hour work week!
- Ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best;
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: WC140120 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org