- 4 + years' PAE | Growth Position
- Work-Life Balance | Competitive Remuneration & Employee Benefits
- Large Innovative & Forward-thinking Organisation
- Law Staff have been engaged by a fast-growing and innovative Eastern seaboard organisation.
- They currently maintain an established legal team comprised of industry leaders, and are seeking to appoint an additional Litigation In-House Counsel with a minimum of 4 years PAE.
- This is a hands on role reporting directly to the General Counsel, as well as working collaboratively with the broader legal team.
- Playing an integral part of the legal function, you can expect to broaden and challenge your skillset across the full spectrum of litigation as well as some front-end work including:
- General Commercial Litigation disputes;
- General protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims;
- Workplace health and safety risk management;
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; and
- Drafting and advising on enterprise agreements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Admission as a legal practitioner in Queensland;
- a minimum of 4 year's post admission experience within a litigation group;
- Employment experience is favourable but not necessary as all training will be provided;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard;
- Exceptional drafting skills;
- High level of commercial acumen, and
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role within a supportive team environment offering:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Genuine work life balance;
- Ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best;
- An inclusive and cohesive team environment.
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: NSIN240921 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | L 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.