Law Staff has been retained exclusively on this rare in-house opportunity for a Corporate & Commercial Senior Lawyer to work on significant matters.
Our client is one of the largest institutions in its market segment in Australia, with a 100+ year history and exponential growth in recent times. They maintain an unparalleled reputation for excellence and are renowned for their service delivery and customer focus. The company employs over 2000 people Australia wide and runs a high performing ex-top tier legal team that has won a number of awards for their innovation and technical competence.
You will work closely with industry leaders to provide comprehensive and commercially focused legal advice on a broad range of challenging matters including, but not limited to:
- Corporate M&A
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Share sale deeds
- Commercial contracts (Finance agreements, Technology and intellectual property, property maintenance agreements, consultancy agreements, and general services)
- Advising on issues that arise throughout the life-cycle of a contract;
- Reviewing and approving marketing material; and
- Advising on privacy, competition and IP protection issues for the company and its related entities and subsidiaries.
There is flexibility on the level of post-admission experience however a minimum of 5+ years PAE expected. Prior experience in a large private practice environment is a preferred demographic for the training received however quality in-house experience would also be well-received.
This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role within a positive team environment offering:
- Genuine work-life balance;
- Learning and development programs providing real opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Attractive remuneration negotiated in line with the skillset and experience of the individual;
- Bonuses based on organisational, group, and individual performance;
- Subsidised on-site cafe;
- Corporate discounts;
- Free onsite parking and gym membership;
- Salary sacrifice options; and
- Corporate health discounts and benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2978063 and email your Resume in Word format to either:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.