- In-house Employer | Intermediate Level | Growing Practice
- Option for Short & Long Term Contracts available with view to permanency
- Competitive Remuneration | REAL Work Life Balance!
- THE ROLE
This role really does tick all boxes -
- Highly competitive remuneration - including leave loading and additional superannuation;
- REAL work life balance - 38 hour work week!
- 5.5 hours per day – offering genuine work life balance and flexi time
- Work from home options; and
- Corporate health and wellbeing program.
- Personal Injury claims, public liability matters, Historical child sexual abuse claims and medical indemnity claims;
- Matters before all State and Federal Courts and Tribunals;
- Providing representation at and advice on dispute resolution procedures;
- Drafting pleadings, affidavits and other court documents;
- Appearing as Counsel on interlocutory applications; and
- Advice, submissions and correspondence in relation to liability, evidence, quantum settlement, costs or other aspects of matters arising from the carriage of the action.
- Between 3 and 8 years post admission experience; and
- Coming out of a defendant insurance team (Plaintiff candidates may also be considered).
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No:IN050822 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.