- An international large top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers.
- Your role will be across complex insurance matters to include public, property, and product liability (including catastrophic claims).
- You will also gain exposure to personal injury and professional indemnity matters.
- The right candidate will have at least 3 years PAE and experience across defendant insurance.
- This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- You will be given the opportunity to work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
- This firm also pays at the top of the market and really looks after their staff.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: DI091219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.