- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national that has undergone substantial growth in recent years.
- With a commercial offering of specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
- This is a high performing team environment where you will work on Defendant personal injury files for self-funded clients.
- This is not a process-driven insurance role.
- To be successful you will have 4+ Years PAE with strong insurance litigation skills and the ability to communicate strategies with your clients.
- Additionally, you will possess commercial acumen and have strong attention to detail.
- Remuneration is in line with relevant experience and is market competitive with other national firms.
- In addition, this firm has leading edge Employee Relations policies and exceptional work-life balance.
- These are reinforced by staff endorsements and the firm receiving Employer of Choice, Equity and Diversity awards over several consecutive years.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN041218 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.