- Public Liability | Workers Compensation | Product Liability
- Work with High Profile Clients in the Construction, Resources and Infrastructure Sectors
- Minimum of 6 Months Post Admission Experience!
- APPLY TODAY | Interview within a week!
- This role is with a large, mid-tier firm with a top-tier reputation.
- This role involves a wide range of Defendant Insurance matters including public liability, workers compensation and product liability.
- You will have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients in the construction, resources and infrastructure sectors.
- You need to be a hard worker, admitted to the profession, ideally with 6 months post admission experience at a mid or top-tier firm.
- This firm provides spacious modern offices, together with a high calibre client base and collaborative and supportive team environment.
- You will also have access to their wellbeing program including:
- discounted products insurance,
- corporate massage, and
- social club.
- Definitely an Employer of Choice!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: DI010120 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.