- An international firm which will elevate your experience to new heights.
- This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- Our client is currently seeking an insurance lawyer for a 12 month full time contract
- Your role will be across complex insurance litigation matters to include Financial lines as well as professional indemnity construction matters.
- Direct experience in these areas is not essential but would be well regarded.
- The right candidate will have at least 3 years PAE and be able to demonstrate high performance in complex litigation matters throughout their career.
- Given this is a contract position, this firm is flexible on salary and is willing to pay high for the right person.
- You will be given the opportunity to work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN050919 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.